Monday, November 30, 2009

Is it possible that being beautiful makes you more "UN-lucky" in love?

In the world of fashion, celebrities, money, and fabulousity (eh hem, our DREAM world), it seems like our favorite celebs have it made. The "lifestyles of the rich and the famous" have created this swarm of celeb-fanatics (myself included) who are obsessed with the perfect faces and seemingly perfect lives of our favorite fashion magazine cover landers. I recently stumbled upon a quote from the exquisite Ms. Halle Berry and I can't stop pondering it.....When questioned about how her beauty has helped her attain success she had an interesting response.


"Beauty? Let me tell you something: being thought of as a beautiful woman has spared me nothing in life. No heartache, no trouble. Love has been difficult. Beauty is essentially meaningless; and it is always transitory."




We're talking about THIS Halle Berry, right? Love has been difficult for HER? Really? Her beauty has spared her no heartache? It poses an interesting concept and I can't help but think about some other beauties that have been similarly UN-lucky in love.





or dare I say.....





As 3 of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, my chances must be REALLY slim OR perhaps it's true... Is it possible that being beautiful makes you more "UN-lucky" in love? Hmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Being beautiful is both good and bad. Good since you get lots of attention, so it increases your possibilities of love.But who said all those extra possibilities are a good thing? Many times you attract even more jerks!

    ReplyDelete