Thursday, November 12, 2009

Welcome Letter

My name is Kelly and WELCOME to my very first blog! I am so excited to get it up and running and read everyone's comments! I have always enjoyed writing and began reading blogs while I was in a relationship with my first serious boyfriend a couple of years ago. I loved reading blogs about relationship advise, beauty tricks, and the like. It was so great to hear other women's stories and read comments from women who seemed to be going through the exact same things that I was at the time. When my relationship ended in August I turned to blogs once again to help me get through it. Trying to focus on myself once again, I wrote a list of "Things I wanted" in my life. At the top of that list was "I want to become a blogger". Here I am! This quote from Barbara Deming really resonates with me: "We learn best to listen to our own voices if we are listening at the same time to other women--whose stories, for all our differences, turn out, if we listen well, to be our stories also." No matter how old we are, where we are from, what we look like, or where we are in our lives...our stories are similar. Thus, we can not only help each other, but we can learn and grow from one another as well.


So...From fashion to relationships, and daily thoughts to favorite products...Let's discuss!!*** :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment