Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Louisville - the city of FAB boutiques!




I spent this past weekend visiting an amazing friend of mine from college in Louisville, Kentucky. I fell in love with Louisville the first time I visited there a few years ago and sat in the grandstand at the Kentucky Derby. The fabulousness of that day is not my only reason for continuing to make trips back to Louisville, though. It is a diverse and culturally dynamic city sparkled with southern charm and values. What a great mixture! These characteristics are reflected in their fabulous RESTAURANTS and SHOPS. Although I spent WAY too much moolah this weekend, I must admit that I haven't had that much FUN spending money in far too long. The list of great boutiques is endless and they aren't all "wish list only" boutiques. I picked up some great pieces this weekend. YAY!!







No comments:

Post a Comment