Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Miss Fergie - on Top of the world




I don't know if there is ANYONE hotter right now than Fergie! Even my DAD said, "Who's that??" when she and the Peas performed on the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. He thought she looked SEXIER than any of the VS models (WOW!). I totally agreed! She is BEAUTIFUL. I think I love her hair the most.....and her sexy curves! YAY for girls with some BOOTAY! In addition to looking hot and rocking out with the best of them, I saw the cutest Fergalicious shoes at JCPenney the other day! Hmmmm.....I may need a pair of those!

                              
                     

3 comments:

  1. She's awesome love her
    http://pinacoladakisses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly,

    Thanks for the comment and signing up to follow my blog! So what hairstyle did you wear from your last post? I love Angelina's hairdo..I might have to wear my hair like that for my wedding! At first I didn't like Fergie with dark hair but I think it is growing on me. Shes so talented, love her.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle! I ended up doing a combo of a couple. :) I love braids so took that from Nikki Reed's but wore it very curly. I liked the way it turned out! Pics of it will be posted shortly!! Be sure to let me know what you think :) :) Thanks for stopping by!

    PS. Love Angelina, too.

    <3 <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete